Friday, May 13, 2011

Sneak Peek at Art Star Craft Bazaar Items!

Shhh! Don't tell anyone my dear readers, but I am going to give you a sneak peek at some of the items I am bringing to the Art Star Craft Bazaar this weekend! I am very excited to be debuting some new products there and I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I have enjoyed making them!


Remember, if you are in the Philadelphia area this weekend to check out the Art Star Craft Bazaar. It is on the 14th and 15th from 11-6 on Penn's Landing. There are over 100 wonderful vendors and you are sure to go home with something fantastic, even if you are on a budget!


Here are some of the vendors I am excited to check out:

- PidgePidge - http://www.etsy.com/shop/pidgepidge I am a sucker for a good hand woven scarf. I can't wait to see all the beautiful colors and textures!

- Chez Sucre Chez - http://chezsucrechez.com/ Beautiful cross stitch work. I have admired their booth at a few craft fairs, and I think think this time I will go home with a piece from them and maybe even one of their kits so I can try it myself.

- Hello Bluebird - http://hellobluebird.net/ They are actually a store from West Reading, Pa and their booth always looks fantastic. So many wonderful artists and pieces to choose from! I bought a print from them last year, and I think I will probably walk away with something from them this year too!

- Twig Terrariums - http://twigterrariums.com/ I have the opposite of a green thumb. The other week I thought I accidently killed the small succulents I have. It would be funny if I were joking but sadly it is true. That being said, I still love greenery, plants and little bits of life that you can place on a desk, bookshelf or anywhere else that might need a little brightening up. I am really interested in seeing what Twig Terrariums has to offer and maybe if I am feeling brave and up to the challenge of more plants then I will be bringing a wee terrarium home with me.

That's all for now kiddies! I will be back on Sunday night or Monday with photos of my booth set-up and of course photos of the items that found their way home with me! Hope you enjoy your weekend no matter where you are, and if you have the time, please do an anti-rain dance for us here in Philly this weekend! It's looking a bit stormy...

No comments: